first of all, I want to thank everyone who reached out to my call for models! I had over twenty responses from some really amazing candidates! I'll be choosing a date for the photoshoot this weekend, as well as visiting the location once again to finalize the day's events! I am so excited!!
for those who may be curious about the shoot but who haven't reached out, here are a few details:
- the shoot will be taking place on an old potato farm
- it will be a full day experience with food, music, flowers, dancing, and friends
- it will be happening in 7 stages, like a little story
- the pieces, all dresses, will be worn for the entirety of the day
- all participating models will earn a complimentary JG piece
I have completed six dresses as of this morning and I'm hoping to source some additional fabric over the next week in order to make a few more. they're looking great so far and I cannot wait to share them with you. so far they are all made from unique upholstery fabrics and include a good amount of ruffles, my favorite part of all of my designs, of course!
I am thrilled to be bringing a new collection into the world once again! and this shoot is really looking like it's going to be a great culmination of so many ideas and inspirations I've had for the past few years, since starting my little brand. I've always loved the idea of picnics, they're so dreamy and complete with a bounty of snacks. besides ruffles, snacks are one of my favorite things!